I occasionally write about things that interest me - usually health related, with some programming tidbits along the way. I'm also interested in happiness research. More essays to come.
- The 8 Evidence-Based Principles to Optimize Your Sleep → This is my most comprehensive essay so far. I dig into the 8 most science backed ways to improve sleep quality, and why sleep is so important.
- Why You Need Essential Amino Acids → A historical essay on how our dietary requirements for proteins came to be.
- The Nutrients You Need To Be Happy → A technical piece on the nutrients that your brain requires to make neurotransmitters sufficiently.
- How To Live A Happy Life (Part 0) — Introduction → The first of a series of writings covering the history of the inquiry into Happiness and then ideally later covering the modern research.
- How to live a happy life (part 1) — History of the 3 Greeks → The second in the series. Covering the 3 main Greek schools of thought on happiness.
- How To Live A Happy Life (Part 2) — Self Reports (The Ingredients of Happiness) → The third in the series, covering the first Psychology method of measurement - Reported Wellbeing.
- How To Live A Happy Life (Part 3) — Experienced Self → The third in the series, covering the second Psychology method of measurement - Experienced Wellbeing..
- Understanding Ruby’s self method. → A brief primer covering a confusing subject for beginners.
- Career Advice From My Dropbox Tour
- The 20 Types of ‘World Class Performers’ in Tim Ferris’ Tools of Titans → An analysis and categorisation of the popular self help/advice book Tools of Titans.
- Learning How to Learn → A summary of an online course about meta-learning.